AF-Y vs NZ-Y Super League Quarter Final 3 (D2 vs A1), ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 | Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Friends! Here is a good news for this Quarter Final 1 Match as we are going to update complete details news about PAKU19 vs SAU19, ICC World Cup Under 19, 2018. So, now check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Afghanistan U19 vs New Zealand, Super League Quarter Final 3 Match Prediction 2018. As per the latest news, the match between EN-Y and AUS-Y team is going to held on Jan 25, 2018, at Hagley Oval, Christchurch.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on AF-Y vs NZ-Y Match players playing info on this page and the rest 20-30% information on the pro page. So, the pro members can check how to create New Zealand vs Afghanistan, Under19 World Cup, 2018 dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership and also Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit New Updated Pro Membership Plan

In this Super League Quarter Final 3 (D2 vs A1), some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted here. To know what changes AFU19 and NZU19 Team have done in this Quarter Final 3 Match before the match, so read the complete post.

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and current news related to AFG-Y vs NZ-Y Quarter Final 3 Match. Now, check how to create PAK U19 vs SA U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. NZ-Y vs AF-Y Under 19 match free dream11 myteam11 team news, AF-Y vs NZ-Y Super League Quarter Final 3 (D2 vs A1), ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 free fantasy pro Dream11 along with all the six-team screenshot proof that is available on pro membership page.

» Check NZ U19 vs  AF U19, World Cup Under19 Match, Quarter Final 3 preview.

AF-Y vs NZ-Y Super League Quarter Final 3 Match

Hagley Oval, Christchurch

Afghanistan U19 vs New Zealand U19, Quarter Final 3, ICC World Cup Under 19, 2018 preview for dream11.com

NZ-Y vs AF-Y, World Cup Under 19 Date, Timing, Place, and Weather
Date: 25 January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM IST, Local Time (09:30 PM GMT, 24 Jan)

Stadium: Hagley Oval

City: Christchurch

Weather: 19°C

Precipitation: 3%

Humidity: 83%

Wind: 10 Km/Hr

AF-Y vs NZ-Y Super League Quarter Final 3, ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: AF-Y

Match: NZ-Y

NZ-Y vs AF-Y Quarter Final 3, World Cup Under 19 Team Full Squad Details

New Zealand Under 19: Dale Phillips, Todd Watson, Felix Murray, Ben Lockrose,  Matthew Fisher, Sandeep Patel, Connor Sullivan, Callum McLachlan, Luke Georgeson, Kaylum Boshier (c), Max Chu (wk), Jakob Bhula, Rachin Ravindra, Finn Allen, Katene Clarke

Afghanistan Under 19: Nisar Wahdat, Darwish Rasooli, Tariq Stanikzai, Qais Ahmad,   Waqarullah Ishaq, Mujeeb Zadran, Rahmanullah (wk), Naveen-ul-Haq (c), Ibrahim Zadran, Baheer Shah, Wafadar, Azmatullah,  Zahir Khan, Yousuf Zazai Ikram Ali Khil

AF-Y vs NZ-Y Quarter Final 3, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

Afghanistan Under-19: Check in to the pro member’s web page.

New Zealand Under 19Check in to the pro member’s web page.

PAK-Y vs NZ-Y Quarter Final 3, World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

NZ-Y vs AF-Y Super League, ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Suggested Captain And Vice Captain for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available on the Pro Membership web page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for AF-Y vs NZ-Y Super League Quarter Final 3 (D2 vs A1), ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Pro Updates:-

Join Now

NZ-Y vs AF-Y Quarter Final 3, ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon

For all current news and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch AF U19 vs NZ U19, ICC World Cup Under 19, Quarter Final 3 Match

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for AF-Y vs NZ-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check Live Score- NZU19 vs AFGU19 Super League Quarter Final 3, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018

Now, Join Pro Membership for AF-Y vs NZ-Y Super League Quarter Final 3, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 and boost your performance.

 

Previous articleDOL vs HL 27th Match Preview, Momentum One Day Cup, 2017-18 | Dolphins vs Lions Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams & Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit
Next articleIRE-Y vs PNG-Y Plate playoff Semi-Final 1 Match, World Cup Under 19 Preview | Ireland U19 vs Papua New Guinea U19 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates

Recent Comments

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here