AF-Y vs PK-Y 3rd Place Playoff Match, 2018 Prediction | ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018, Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Cricket Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Users! Good news for these 3rd Place Playoff Match. As we are going to update complete information which is related to PKU19 vs AFU19, World Cup Under 19, 2018. So, check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Pakistan U19 vs Afghanistan U19, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018, 3rd Place Playoff Match Prediction. According to the latest news, the match between PK-Y and AF-Y team is going to held on February 01, 2018, at Queenstown Events Centre.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on PK-Y vs AF-Y Match players playing info on this page and the rest 20-30% information on the pro page. So, the pro users can check how to create Afghanistan vs Pakistan, Under 19 World Cup, 3rd Place playoff dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team on the Dream11.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership and also Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership Updated Plans & Features

In 3rd Place playoff, ICC U19 World Cup Match, some players became a key player for all Dream11 challenger as we predicted on our pro membership page only for pro member. To know what changes AfgU19 and PakU19 Team have done in this 3rd Place playoff Match, so read the complete post to get current updates of PakU19 vs AfgU19 Match.

Note: 3rd Place playoff Match, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2018 article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this post.

Check Afghanistan U19 vs Pakistan U19, World Cup Under 19 Match, 3rd Place Playoff Match preview for free…

AF-Y vs PK-Y 3rd Place Playoff Match

Queenstown Events Centre, Queenstown

Pakistan U19 vs Afghanistan U19, ICC World Cup, 2018 preview for

PK-Y vs AF-Y, World Cup Under 19
Date, Timing, Place, and Weather Info
Date: 01st February 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM IST, Local Time (09:30 PM GMT, 31 Jan)

Stadium: Queenstown Events Centre

Place: Queenstown

Weather: 19°C

Precipitation: 85%

Humidity: 79%

Wind: 08 Km/Hr

AF-Y vs PK-Y 3rd Place Playoff Match, ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: AF-Y

Match: PK-Y

PK-Y vs AF-Y 3rd Place Playoff, World Cup Under 19 Team Full Squad Details

Pakistan Under 19: Rohail Nazir (wk), Mohammad Taha, Munir Riaz, Suleman Shafqat, Ali Zaryab, Ammad Alam, Arshad Iqbal, Imran Shah, Mohammad Ali Khan Hasan Khan (c), Muhammad Musa, Muhammad Zaid Alam, Saad Khan,  Shaheen Afridi, Muhammad Mohsin Khan, 

Afghanistan Under 19: Yousuf Zazai, Darwish Rasooli, Mujeeb Zadran, Nisar Wahdat, Qais Ahmad, Ibrahim Zadran, Wafadar, Rahmanullah, Azmatullah, Baheer Shah, Waqarullah Ishaq, Zahir Khan, Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Tariq Stanikzai, Naveen-ul-Haq (c)

AF-Y vs PK-Y 3rd Playoff Match, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

Afghanistan Under-19: Check in to the pro member’s web page.

Pakistan Under 19Check in to the pro member’s web page.

Pakistan U19 vs Afghanistan U19 3rd Place Playoff Match, World Cup Under 19 Updated Playing XI Players Info…

Join Membership To Get Playing XI Players Info Before The Match

AF-Y vs PK-Y 3rd Place Playoff, World Cup Under 19 Match, Suggested Captain And Vice Captain of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available on the Pro Membership web page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for AF-Y vs PK-Y 3rd Place Playoff Match, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Pro Updates:-

Join Now For All Six Pro Teams

PK-Y vs AF-Y 3rd Place Playoff, ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon on the pro webpages. So, check before the match started.

For all current news and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Membership Now

Where to Watch AF-Y vs PK-Y ICC World Cup U19, 3rd Place Playoff

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for AF-Y vs PK-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check Live Score- Afghanistan U19 vs Pakistan U19 3rd Place Playoff, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018

Join Pro Membership for AF-Y vs PK-Y 3rd Place Playoff Match, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 and boost your winning chance.

Be a Pro Member To Win Real Cash on Dream11 Contest 

Previous articleSL vs BAN 1st Test Match Preview, Sri Lanka tour of Bangladesh, 2018 | Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st Test Match, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Team Prediction, Pro Teams and Latest News
Next articlePS-W vs ST-W 1st Semi-Final, WBBL 2017-18 Match | Perth Scorchers Women vs Sydney Thunder Women Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams & Today’s News – Dream11 Pandit

Recent Comments



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here