AUS vs NZ 1st T20 Match Preview, 2018 | England, Australia, New Zealand T20I Tri-Series, 2018 | Dream11 Team Australia vs New Zealand 1st T20 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, Playing11 Team Preview | Current Match Updates, Related News and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear Members! Now, check  Dream11 Fantasy cricket Myteam11 New Zealand vs Australia 1st T20 Match Preview on England, Australia, New Zealand T20I Tri-Series, 2018. As per the latest news, the 1st T20 International match between NZ and AUS team is going to held on Feb 03, 2018, at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney.

As always Experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on AUS vs NZ 1st T20I Match players playing info on this page and the rest 20-30% information on the pro web page. So, the pro users can check how to create NZ vs AUS Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team before the match. Also, check Benefits of being a Pro User from here. Check our Pro Features-

Check Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership Features & Services

New Zealand vs Australia free dream11 myteam11 team news, AUS vs NZ 1st T20 Match England, Australia, New Zealand T20I Tri-Series, 2018 Match free fantasy pro dream11 myteam11 along with all six team screenshot proof that is available in the pro membership page. We have some Dream11 Pandits whose experience and predictions are most probably true for the dream11 team for Small, Medium and Grand Leagues, 2018.

Note: This post will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this post to get updates about New Zealand vs Australia 1st T20I Match.

Now, check Australia vs New Zealand 1st T20 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Dream11…

AUS vs NZ 1st T20 Match Dream11

Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney

New Zealand vs Australia 1st T20I Match, Australia tour of India 2018 preview for dream11 Contest For Small, Medium and Grand Leagues.

NZ vs AUS 1st T20I Match Date, Timing, Place, and Weather Info
Date: 03rd February 2018

Timing: 01:50 PM IST Local Time (08:20 AM GMT)

Name of the Stadium: Sydney Cricket Ground

Venue: Sydney

Don’t ignore the weather effects as it affects your Batting and bowling conditions a lot.

Weather: 19°C

Precipitation: 79%

Humidity: 86%

Wind: 23 Km/Hr

AUS vs NZ 1st T20 Match, Dream 11 Match Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: NZ

Match: AUS

New Zealand vs Australia 1st T20I Match Team Full Squad Details

New Zealand: AK Kitchen, C Munro, SHA Rance, MJ Santner, IS Sodhi, TG Southee, LRPL Taylor, BM Wheeler,  KS Williamson (c), TA Blundell, TA Boult, TC Bruce, C de Grandhomme, MJ Guptill

Australia: Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Kane Richardson, D’Arcy Short, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa, David Warner (c), Aaron Finch, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Ben Dwarshuis, Travis Head

Australia vs New Zealand 1st T20 Match Probable Playing XI For Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
NZ Playing XI: Updated on the Pro Membership web page.

AUS Playing XI: Updated on the Pro Membership web page.

Some changes are possible in above given playing XI, So please check updated playing 11 in pro page before 30 minutes of Dream11 Deadline

To Get Playing XI Players Info Before The Match, Join Us

NZ vs AUS 1st T20 Match Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team
Will be Updated Soon

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for NZ vs AUS 1st T20 Match:-

Check Here, All Six Pro Teams

If you want to win every match on Dream11, play like a professional and also get each/ every information about your match at very low cost. Must try it with given above link.

Dream11 Pro Teams for New Zealand vs Australia 1st T20I Match

Check All Dream11 Pro Teams for NZ vs AUS 1st T20I Match, England, Australia, New Zealand T20I Tri-Series 2018

NZ vs AUS 1st T20 Match Dream 11 Match Latest Updates

Available Soon

For AUS vs NZ 1st T20 Match, Get all news in our Pro SectionJoin Pro Now.

To check advantage of being a Pro User- Click Here

Where to Watch AUS vs NZ 1st T20 Match

  • Aus vs NZ, 1st Match, T20I will be broadcast officially on Sony ESPN, Sony ESPN HD.
  • Watch online live streaming on SonyLIV.com.
  • Also, watch on hotstar.
Important Links for AUS vs NZ 1st T20 International Match

Check Live Australia vs New Zealand 1st T20I Match, England, Australia, New Zealand T20I Tri-Series

Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership Plans & Services to increase your winning chance on Dream11 Contest with the help of our expert’s news and win lots of money.

Simply Click Here To Join Membership Plans

Previous articleAUS-Y vs IN-Y Final Match, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Preview | India U19 vs Australia U19 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates
Next articleOTG vs CD 16th Match, The Ford Trophy, 2017-18 Preview | Central Districts vs Otago Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams and Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit

Recent Comments

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here