AUS-Y vs EN-Y Super League Quarter Final 1 (B2 vs C1), ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 | Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Friends! Here is a good news for this Quarter Final 1 Match as we are going to update complete details news about ENGU19 vs AUSU19, ICC World Cup Under 19, 2018. So, now check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Australia U19 vs England U19, Super League Quarter Final 1 Match Prediction 2018. As per the latest news, the match between EN-Y and AUS-Y team is going to held on Jan 23rd, 2018 at Queenstown Events Centre, Queenstown.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on AUS-Y vs EN-Y Match players playing info on this page and the rest 20-30% information on the pro page. So, the pro user can check how to create Australia vs England, Under19 World Cup, 2018 dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team to boost their winning performance.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership and also Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit New Updated Pro Membership Plan

In this Super League Quarter Final 1 (B2 vs C1), some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted here. To know what changes ENU19 and AUSU19 Team have done in this Quarter Final 1 Match before the match, so read the complete post.

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and current news related to AUS-Y vs ENG-Y Quarter Final 1 Match. Now, check how to create AUS U19 vs EN U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. EN-Y vs AUS-Y Under 19 match free dream11 myteam11 team news, AUS-Y vs EN-Y Super League Quarter Final 1 (B2 vs C1), ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 free fantasy pro Dream11 along with all the six-team screenshot proofs.

» Check EN U19 vs AUS U19, World Cup Under 19 Match, Quarter Final 1 preview.

AUS-Y vs EN-Y Super League Quarter Final 1 Match

Queenstown Events Centre, Queenstown

Australia U19 vs England U19, Quarter Final 1, ICC World Cup Under 19, 2018 preview for dream11.com

EN-Y vs AUS-Y, World Cup Under 19
Date, Timing, Place, and Weather
Date: 23rd January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM IST, Local Time (09:30 PM GMT, 22 Jan)

Stadium: Queenstown Events Centre

City: Queenstown

Weather: 22°C

Precipitation: 1%

Humidity: 55%

Wind: 16 Km/Hr

AUS-Y vs EN-Y Super League Quarter Final 1, ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: AUS-Y

Match: EN-Y

EN-Y vs AUS-Y Quarter Final 1, World Cup Under 19 Team Full Squad Details

England Under 19: Tom Banton (wk), Will Jacks, Liam Banks, Savin Perera, Dillon Pennington,  Prem Sisodiya, Tom Scriven, Finlay Trenouth, Roman Walker,  Adam Finch, Ethan Bamber, Jack Davies (wk), Luke Hollman, Harry Brook (c), Euan Woods,

Australia Under 19: Lloyd Pope, Will Sutherland, Max Bryant, Jonathan Merlo, Austin Waugh, Jack Edwards, Baxter J Holt (wk), Jason Ralston, Xavier Bartlett,  Jason Sangha (c), Param Uppal, Zak Evans, Jarrod Freeman, Ryan Hadley, Nathan McSweeney

AUS-Y vs EN-Y Quarter Final 1, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

Australia Under-19: Check in to the pro member’s web page.

England Under 19Check in to the pro member’s web page.

AUS-Y vs ENG-Y Quarter Final 1, World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

EN-Y vs AUS-Y Super League, ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Suggested Captain And Vice Captain for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available on the Pro Membership web page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for AUS-Y vs EN-Y Super League Quarter Final 1 (B2 vs C1), ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Pro Updates:-

Join Now

EN-Y vs AUS-Y Quarter Final 1, ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon

For all current news and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch EN U19 vs AUS U19, ICC World Cup Under 19, Quarter Final 1

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for AUS-Y vs EN-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check Live Score- AUSU19 vs ENU19 Super League Quarter Final 1, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018

Now, Join Pro Membership for AUS-Y vs EN-Y Super League Quarter Final 1, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 and boost your performance.

 

Previous articleADS vs MLR 35th Match Preview, Big Bash 2017-18 | Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Team Prediction, Pro Teams and Latest News & Updates
Next articleSL-Y vs KEN-Y Plate Quarter Final 3 Match World Cup Under 19 Preview | Kenya U19 vs Sri Lanka U19 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates

Recent Comments

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here