AUS-Y vs IN-Y Final Match, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 | Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Friends! Here is a good news for this IndU19 vs EngU19,  Final Match as we are going to update complete information about India U19 vs Australia U19, ICC World Cup Under 19, 2018. So check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Australia U19 vs India U19, Final Match Prediction 2018, from here. As per the latest news, the match between IN-Y and AUS-Y team is going to held on February 03, 2018 at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on AUS-Y vs IN-Y Match players playing info on this web page and the rest 20-30% information on the pro page. So, the pro users can check how to create Australia vs India, Under 19 World Cup, 2018 dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team in Dream11 Fantasy contest.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership and also Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership Plans & Features

In this Final Match of AUS-Y vs IND-Y, some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted here. To know what changes INU19 and AUSU19 Team have done in this World Cup Under 19 Final Match before the match, so read the complete post.

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and current news related to AUS-Y vs IN-Y Final Match. Now, check how to create Australia U19 vs India U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. IN-Y vs AUS-Y Under 19 match free dream11 myteam11 team news, AUS-Y vs IN-Y Final Match, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2018 free fantasy pro Dream11 with the all six-team screenshot proofs. Only, the pro users can see these teams under pro membership plans.

» Check IN U19 vs AUS U19, World Cup Under 19 Match, Final Match preview.

AUS-Y vs IN-Y Final Match

Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui

Australia U19 vs India U19, Final, ICC World Cup Under 19, 2018 preview for

IN-Y vs AUS-Y, World Cup Under 19
Date, Timing, Place, and Weather Info
Date: 03rd February 2018

Timing: 06:30 AM IST, Local Time (01:30 AM GMT)

Stadium: Bay Oval

City: Mount Maunganui

Weather: 18°C

Precipitation: 4%

Humidity: 70%

Wind: 24 Km/Hr

AUS-Y vs IN-Y Final Match, ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: AUS-Y

Match: IN-Y

IN-Y vs AUS-Y Final, World Cup Under 19 Team Full Squad Details

India Under 19: Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Prithvi Shaw (c), Shiva Singh, Riyan Parag,  Anukul Roy, Shivam Mavi, Manjot Kalra, Arshdeep Singh, Aditya Thakare, Aryan Juyal, Pankaj Yadav, Himanshu Rana, Ishan Porel, Shubman Gill, Abhishek Sharma, Harvick Desai (wk)

Australia Under 19: Jonathan Merlo, Param Uppal, Aaron Hardie, Zak Evans,  Jarrod Freeman, Ryan Hadley, Nathan McSweeney, Austin Waugh, Jack Edwards,  Baxter J Holt (wk), Xavier Bartlett, Jason Sangha (c), Lloyd Pope, Will Sutherland, Max Bryant

AUS-Y vs IN-Y Final, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

Australia Under-19: Check in to the pro member’s web page.

India Under 19Check in to the pro member’s web page.

Be a Pro user fast to know today’s latest Playing XI players info of Australia vs India Final, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Match

To Get Playing XI Players Info Before The Match, Join Us

IND-Y vs AUS-Y Final, ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Suggested Captain And Vice Captain for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available on the Pro Membership web page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for AUS-Y vs IN-Y Final, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Pro Updates:-

Check Your Benefit After Joining Pro Membership Plans

IndU19-Y vs AusU19 Final, ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon

For all current news and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch AUS U19 vs IN U19, ICC World Cup Under 19, Final Match

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for AUS-Y vs IN-Y Final Match, World Cup Under 19, 2018
Check Live Score- AusU19 vs IndU19 Final, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Match

Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership for Boosting your winning performance in Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Contest for small, medium and grand leagues.

Be a Pro Member To Win Real Cash on Dream11 Contest 

Previous articleWAR vs DOL Final Match Preview, Momentum One Day Cup, 2017-18 | Dolphins vs Warriors Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams and Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit
Next articleAUS vs NZ 1st T20 Match Preview, England, Australia, New Zealand T20I Tri-Series, 2018 | Australia vs New Zealand 1st T20I Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team And Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit

Recent Comments



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here