Can rabbits eat black jack?
Avoid cabbage as it can cause bloating. For example clover, dandelion and blackjack. For example beetroot, broccoli, carrots, celery, cauliflower, green beans, green pepper, pea pods and sweet potato. Carrots can be suspended from the cage roof to act as edible toys and increase time spent eating.
What nuggets are best for rabbits?
Top 10 Best Rabbit Hays and Pellets Reviewed
- Small Pet Select 2nd Cutting “Perfect Blend” Timothy Hay. …
- Burgess Excel Nuggets with Mint. …
- Supreme Science VetCarePlus Urinary Tract Health Formula. …
- Excel Burgess Indoor Rabbit Nuggets. …
- Burgess Excel Tasty Nuggets for Junior and Dwarf Rabbits. …
- Oxbow Alfalfa Hay.
What is the safest food for rabbits?
Rabbits must have an adult-sized handful of safe washed leafy green vegetables, herbs and weeds daily.
- Feed a variety of greens daily, ideally 5-6 different types, such as cabbage/kale/broccoli/parsley/mint.
- Introduce new types of greens gradually in small amounts to avoid potential stomach upsets.
Is Kangkong good for rabbits?
Rabbits need fresh, clean vegetables just like us. … There are a lot of vegetables that rabbits can eat. A few personal favorites of my bunnies are kangkong, kamote leaves, basil, dill, cilantro and romaine lettuce.
What should a rabbit eat daily?
Rabbits should have a daily diet of mostly hay, a smaller amount of fresh vegetables, and a limited number of pellets. Hay is the most important part of a rabbit’s daily intake. Unlimited, high-quality grass hay, such as Timothy, orchard or brome, should make up the bulk of a rabbit’s diet.