What is the probability of getting a sum of 10 on two dice?
Probabilities for the two dice
|Total||Number of combinations||Probability|
What is the probability of getting a sum 10 when a die is rolled twice?
Answer: 3/36 is the answer.
How many ways can a sum of 2 or a sum of 10 be rolled with a pair of standard dice?
Explanation: If you roll two dice, there are 6×6=36 possible outcomes.
What is probability of a 10?
1 Expert Answer The probability of drawing the initial 10 is 4 (the number of 10s in the deck) out of 52 (the number of cards in the deck). This can be reduced by 4 to make 1 out of 13.
What’s the probability of rolling a sum of 10?
When you consider the sum being 10, there are only 3 combinations. So, the probability of getting a 10 would be 3/36 = 1/12.
How do you find the probability?
Divide the number of events by the number of possible outcomes.
- Determine a single event with a single outcome. …
- Identify the total number of outcomes that can occur. …
- Divide the number of events by the number of possible outcomes. …
- Determine each event you will calculate. …
- Calculate the probability of each event.