BN-Y vs IN-Y Super League Quarter Final 4 (B1 vs C2), ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 | Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Friends! Here is a good news for this Quarter Final 4 Match as we are going to update complete details related to BNU19 vs INU19, ICC World Cup Under 19, 2018. So check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket India U19 vs Bangladesh, Super League Quarter Final 4 Match Prediction, 2018. As per the latest news, the match between IN-Y and BN-Y team is going to held on Jan 25, 2018, at Queenstown Events Centre, Queenstown.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on IN-Y vs BN-Y Match players playing info on this page and the rest 20-30% information on the pro page. So, the pro members can check how to create India vs Bangladesh, Under19 World Cup, 2018 dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership and also Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit New Updated Pro Membership Plan

In this Super League Quarter Final 4 (B1 vs C2), some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted here. To know what changes BNU19 and INU19 Team have done in this Quarter Final 4 Match, so read the complete post.

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and current news related to BdeshU19 vs IndU19 Quarter Final 4 Match. Now, check how to create IN-U19 vs BN-U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. IN-Y vs BN-Y Under 19 match free dream11 myteam11 team news, BN-Y vs IN-Y Super League Quarter Final 4 (B1 vs C2), ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 free fantasy pro Dream11 along with all the six-team screenshot proof. After entering your login details on the pro page, a registered member can see all updates on India vs Bangladesh U19 Match.

» Check IN U19 vs  BN U19, World Cup Under19 Match, Quarter Final 4 preview.

BN-Y vs IN-Y Super League Quarter Final 4 Match

Queenstown Events Centre, Queenstown

India U19 vs Bangladesh U19, Quarter Final 4, ICC World Cup Under 19, 2018 preview for dream11.com

IN-Y vs BN-Y, World Cup Under 19 Date, Timing, Place, and Weather
Date: 26 January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM IST, Local Time (09:30 PM GMT, Jan 25)

Stadium: Queenstown Events Centre

City: Queenstown

Weather: 19°C

Precipitation: 5%

Humidity: 84%

Wind: 3 Km/Hr

BN-Y vs IN-Y Super League Quarter Final 4, ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: BN-Y

Match: IN-Y

Venue Scoring Report

  • 1st Inning’s Score (Avg): 164
  • 2nd Inning’s Score: 168
  • Total Highest Score: 283/4, NZ vs WI (21 Over)
  • Total Lowest Score: 93/10, Ban vs NZ (37.5 Over)
  • Highest Chased Score: PK vs NZ, 236/4 (47 Over)
  • Lowest Defended: NZ vs WI, 283/4 (21 Over)

BN-Y vs IN-Y Quarter Final 4, World Cup Under 19 Team Full Squad Details

India Under 19: Shubman Gill, Himanshu Rana, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Abhishek Sharma, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shiva Singh, Shivam Mavi, Ishan Porel, Riyan Parag, Harvik Desai, Prithvi Shaw (c), Aryan Juyal (wk), Manjot Kalra, Arshdeep Singh,  Pankaj Yadav, Aditya Thakare

Bangladesh Under 19: Shubman Gill, Himanshu Rana, Anukul Sudhakar Roy,  Abhishek Sharma, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shiva Singh, Shivam Mavi, Ishan Porel,  Riyan Parag, Aditya Thakare, Prithvi Shaw (c), Harvik Desai, Arshdeep Singh,  Pankaj Yadav, Aryan Juyal (wk), Manjot Kalr

IN-Y vs BN-Y Quarter Final 4, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

India Under-19: Check in to the pro member’s web page.

Bangladesh Under 19Check in to the pro member’s web page.

BN-Y vs IN-Y Quarter Final 4, World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

BN-Y vs IN-Y Super League, ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Suggested Captain And Vice Captain for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available on the Pro Membership web page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for BN-Y vs IN-Y Super League Quarter Final 4 (B1 vs C2), ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Pro Updates:-

Join Now

IN-Y vs BN-Y Quarter Final 4, ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon

For all current news and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch BN U19 vs IN U19, ICC World Cup Under 19, Quarter Final 4 Match

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for BN-Y vs IN-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check Live Score- INU19 vs BNU19 Super League Quarter Final 4, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018

Now, Join Pro Membership for BN-Y vs IN-Y Super League Quarter Final 4, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 and boost your performance.