CAN-Y vs PNG-Y Plate Quarter Final 1, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Friends! Here is a good news for this Quarter Final 1 Match as we are going to update complete details news about CANU19 vs PNGU19 World Cup Under 19, 2018. So, check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Papua New Guinea U-19 vs Canada U-19, ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Prediction, 2018. As per the latest news, the match between CAN-Y and PNG-Y team is going to held on Jan 22nd, 2018.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on PNG-Y vs CAN-Y Match players playing info in this page and the rest 20-30% information on the pro page. So, the pro user can check how to create Canada vs Papua New Guinea, Under19 World Cup, dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team to boost their winning performance.

In this ICC U19 World Cup Match, some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted here. To know what changes PNU19 Team and CANU19 Team have done in this Quarter Final 1 Match, so read the complete post.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership and also Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit New Updated Pro Membership Plan

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and current news related to PNG-Y vs CAN-Y Quarter Final 1 Match. Now, check how to create CAN U19 vs PNG U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. PNG vs CAN Under 19 match free dream11 myteam11 team news, CAN-Y vs PNG-Y Plate Quarter Final 1, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 free fantasy pro Dream11 along with all the six-team screenshot proof which are available in our pro membership page.

Note: This Plate Quarter-Final 1, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2018 article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this web page.

Check PNG U19 vs CAN U19, World Cup Under 19 Match, Quarter Final 1 preview for free…

CAN-Y vs PNG-Y Plate Quarter Final 1 Match

Lincoln No 3, Lincoln

Canada U19 vs Papua New Guinea U19, ICC World Cup, 2018 preview for dream11.com

PNG-Y vs CAN-Y, World Cup Under 19
Date, Timing, Place, and Weather
Date: 22nd January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM IST, Local Time (09:30 PM GMT, 21 Jan)

Place: Lincoln No 3, Lincoln

Weather: 4°C

Precipitation: 8%

Humidity: 92%

Wind: 11 Km/Hr

PNG-Y vs CAN-Y Plate Quarter Final 1, ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: PNG-Y

Match: CAN-Y

CAN-Y vs PNG-Y Plate Quarter Final 1, World Cup Under 19 Team Full Squad Details

Papua New Guinea Under 19: Simon Atai (wk), Eisa Eka, Semo Kamea, Toa Nou, Vagi Karaho, Leke Morea, Boge Arua, Kevau Tau, James Tau (c), Heagi Toua,  Ovia Sam Daure Agia, Sinaka Arua,  Igo Mahuru, Nou Rarua

Canada Under 19: Rishiv Raghav Joshi, Randhir Sandhu, Pranav Sharma, Emanuel David Khokhar, Kavian Naresh, Aran Pathmanathan, Pieter Christiaan Pretorius,  Akash Gill, Arshdeep Dhaliwal, Faisal Jamkhandi, Krishen Denarkshn Samuel (wk), Rommel Shahzad, Kevin Singh, Arslan Khan (c), Ashtan Deosammy

CAN-Y vs PNG-Y Quarter Final 1, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

Canada Under-19: Check in to the pro member’s web page.

Papua New Guinea Under 19Check in to the pro member’s web page.

PNG-Y vs CAN-Y Quarter Final, World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

CAN-Y vs PNG-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Suggested Captain And Vice Captain for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available on the Pro Membership web page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for CAN-Y vs PNG-Y Plate Quarter Final 1, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Pro Updates:-

Join Now

PNG-Y vs CAN-Y Plate Quarter Final 1, ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon

For all current news and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch CAN-Y vs PNG-Y ICC World Cup U19, Quarter Final 1

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for PNG-Y vs CAN-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check Live Score- PNGU19 vs CANU19 Plate Quarter Final 1, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018

Now, Join Pro Membership for CAN-Y vs PNG-Y 19th Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group B and boost your performance.

 

Previous articleBEN vs BRD Match Prediction 2018, Super League Group B | Bengal vs Baroda, Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2018 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams And Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit
Next articleNAM-Y vs ZIM-Y Plate Quarter Final 2 Match World Cup Under 19 Preview | Namibia U19 vs Zimbabwe U19 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates

Recent Comments

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here