EN-Y vs CAN-Y 23rd Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group C | ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018  Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Members! now check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Canada U19 vs England U19 23rd Match ICC World Cup Match Preview 2018. As per the latest news, The 23rd Match U19 between Canada and England Team is going to held on Jan 18th, 2018 at Queenstown Events Centre.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 45-75% information on CAN-Y vs EN-Y Match players playing info in this web page and the rest 20-25% information on our pro page. So, the pro users can check how to create Canada U-19 vs England U-19  match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team for increasing their winning performance.

In 23rd ICC Under 19 World Cup match, some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted. To know what changes CAN-Y U-19 Team and EN-Y U-19 Teams have done in this 23rd match, so read the complete post. To pick our predicted key for playing XI players info- Join Pro Membership.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership and also Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit New Updated Pro Membership Plan

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain and Vice Captain pair suggestion and other news related to EN-Y vs CAN-Y 23rd Match. Check how to create EN-Y U19 vs CAN-Y U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. The CAN-Y vs EN-Y match free dream11 myteam11 team news, EN-Y vs CAN-Y 23rd Match World Cup Under 19 free fantasy pro Dream11 along with all six team screenshot proof which is only available on our pro membership web page.

Note: This 23rd Match, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2018 article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this article.

Now check EN-Y vs CAN-Y 23rd Match World Cup Under 19, Group C preview 2018 for free…

EN-Y vs CAN-Y 23rd Match World Cup Under 19, Group C

Queenstown Events Centre, Queenstown

Canada U19 vs England U19, 23rd Match ICC World Cup Under 19, 2018 preview for dream11.com

CAN-Y vs EN-Y 23rd Match World Cup Under 19
Date, Timing, Place, and Weather
Date: 20th January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM (IST) Local (09:30 PM GMT, 19 Jan)

Place: Queenstown Events Centre, Queenstown

Weather: 18°C

Precipitation: 7%

Humidity: 70%

Wind: 13 Km/Hr

EN-Y vs CAN-Y 23rd Match World Cup Under 19, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: CAN-Y

Match: EN-Y

Venue Scoring Report

  • 1st Inning’s Score: 164
  • 2nd Inning’s Score: 168
  • Total Highest Score: 283/4, NZ vs WI (21 Over)
  • Total Lowest Score: 93/10, Ban vs NZ (37.5)
  • Highest Score Chased: PAK vs NZ, 236/4 (47 Over)
  • Lowest  Safe Score: 283/4, NZ vs WI (21 Over)

CAN-Y vs EN-Y 23rd Match World Cup U19 Team Full Squad Details

CAN-Y Team: Faisal Jamkhandi, Rommel Shahzad, Rishiv Raghav Joshi, Ashtan Deosammy, Pranav Sharma, Pieter Christiaan Pretorius, Randhir Sandhu, Arslan Khan(c), Krishen Denarkshn Samuel(w), Aran Pathmanathan, Akash Gill, Kevin Singh, Kavian Naresh, Arshdeep Dhaliwal, Emanuel David Khokhar

EN-Y Team: Dillon Pennington, Tom Banton (wk), Will Jacks, Liam Banks, Savin Perera, Prem Sisodiya, Tom Scriven, Jack Davies (wk), Luke Hollman, Finlay Trenouth, Roman Walker, Euan Woods, Ethan Bamber, Adam Finch,  Harry Brook (c)

CAN-Y vs EN-Y 23rd Match, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

CAN-Y: Available in pro section only

EN-Y: Available in pro section only

Check CAN-Y vs EN-Y 23rd Match World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

EN-Y vs CAN-Y 23rd Match World Cup Under 19, Group C | Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available On Pro Membership Web Page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for EN-Y vs CAN-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match, Group C:-

Get All Teams Here

CAN-Y vs EN-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

We will update here if any important news comes.

For all news and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch EN-Y vs CAN-Y ICC World Cup U-19 Match

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for EN-Y vs CAN-Y 23rd Match World Cup Under 19
Check CAN-Y vs EN-Y ICC World Cup Under19 23rd Match Live Score

Now, Join Pro Membership for EN-Y vs CAN-Y 23rd Match, Group C World Cup Under 19 Match and boost your performance.

Previous articleWI-Y vs KEN-Y 22nd Match World Cup U19 Preview | Kenya U19 vs Windies U19 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates
Next articleNZ-Y vs SA-Y 24th Match World Cup U19 Preview | South Africa U19 vs New Zealand U19 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates

Recent Comments

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here