HIM vs PUN Match Preview, Zonal T20 League, 2018 Indian T20 League, Himachal Pradesh vs Punjab Team Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear Members! Now check Dream11 Fantasy cricket Myteam11 Himachal Pradesh vs Punjab Match Preview on Indian T20 League, 2018. As per the latest news, the match between Punjab vs Himachal Pradesh Team is going to held on January 15th, 2018.

As always, our experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information for  HIM vs PUN Match, Zonal T20 League players playing info on this web page and the rest 20-30% information in our pro page. So, check how to create PUN vs HIM Match Dream11  Myteam11 fantasy cricket team through pro membership plan.

Himachal Pradesh vs Punjab free dream11 myteam11 team news, HIM vs PUN Match Zonal T20 League 2018, free fantasy pro dream11 myteam11 with all six team screenshot proof available on pro membership page. We have some Dream11 Pandits whose experience and predictions are most probably true for dream11 teams for all Small, Medium, and Grand Leagues, 2018. They find out the breaking updates and also the current news about this North Zone T20 match for you to increase your winning chance.

Pandits of Dream11 and My Team11 Fantasy Cricket has created best winning teams in pro page for Zonal T20 League Match, 2018 between Punjab vs Himachal Pradesh Team. So, all user, now increase your winning chance more from rest 20-30%% latest updated news from this web page under the pro membership plan. Check pro feature by click below link.

Check Dream11 Pandit Pro Features

Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Today, and boost your performance to get Top Rank in Grand Leagues.

Note: This post will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this web page for boosting your winning performance for selected teams.

Now check HIM vs PUN Match, North Zone preview for free…

HIM vs PUN Match, Zonal T20 League, 2018

Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

Himachal Pradesh vs Punjab, North Zone Match, Zonal T20 League- 2018 preview for dream11 Contest For Small, Medium and Grand Leagues.

PUN vs HIM, Zonal T20 League 2018 Match Date, Timing, Place, And Weather
Date: 15th January 2018

Timing: 01:20 PM Local

Place: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

Don’t ignore the weather effects as it affects your Batting and bowling conditions a lot.

Weather: 23°C

Precipitation: 0%

Humidity: 51%

Wind: 19 Km/Hr

PUN vs HIM Match Toss and Match Predictions
Toss: PUN

Match: HIM

HIM vs PUN Indian T20 League 2018 Team Full Squad Details

Himachal Pradesh (Latest): Bipul Sharma, Mayank Dagar, Kanwar Abhinay Singh, Dheeraj Kumar, Ankit Kaushik, Akshay Chauhan, Amit Kumar, Prashant Chopra(c), Ankush Bains(w), Sumeet Verma, Pankaj Jaiswal, Paras Dogra, Nikhil Gangta, Rishi Dhawan

Punjab (Latest): Sandeep Sharma, Sanvir Singh, Sharad Lumba, Vinay Choudhary, Baltej Singh, Manan Vohra, Mandeep Singh, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Yuvraj Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Abhishek Gupta(w), Harbhajan Singh(c), Barinder Sran, Manpreet Gony, Siddarth Kaul, Mayank Markande

Himachal Pradesh vs Punjab Match Probable Playing XI For Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
HIM Playing XI: Check into our Pro Membership Plan.

PUN Playing XI: Check into our Pro Membership Plan.

Be a Pro User fast to know latest Playing XI of Punjab vs Himachal Pradesh Zonal T20 League 2018, North Zone

Join Pro

HIM vs PUN Indian T20 Match Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team
Be a Pro User and Check Captain & Vice Captain.

Join Pro Membership and also get all six Dream11 Pro Teams for HIM vs PUN Match Zonal T20 Match, 2018:-

Join Now

If you want to win every match on Dream11, play like a professional and also get each/ every information about your match at very low cost. Must try it with given above link.

Dream11 Pro Teams for Himachal Pradesh vs Punjab

Check All Dream11 Pro Teams for Punjab vs Himachal Pradesh, Zonal T20 League 2018 Match

HIM vs PUN Indian T20 League 2018 Match Latest Updates

For PUN vs HIM, Zonal T20 Match, Get all news in our Pro SectionJoin Pro Now.

To check advantage of being a Pro User- Click Here

Where to Watch PUN vs HIM Match Preview, Zonal T20 League 2018

hotstar
Important Links for HIM vs PUN Match

Check Live Updates: Punjab vs Himachal Pradesh North Zone, Zonal T20 League 2018 Match Score

Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership for Boosting your performance in Dream11.

Join Now

 

Previous articleUP vs VID Match Preview, Zonal T20 League, 2018 | Uttar Pradesh vs Vidarbha Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams and Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit
Next articleBRH vs HBH 29th Match Preview, Big Bash 2017-18 | Brisbane Heat vs Hobart Hurricanes Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Team Prediction, Pro Teams and Latest News and Updates

Recent Comments

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here