NAM-Y vs ZIM-Y Plate Quarter Final 2, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Friends! Here is a good news for this Quarter Final 2 Match as we are going to update complete details news about NAMU19 vs ZIMU19 World Cup Under 19, 2018. So, check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Zimbabwe U19 vs Namibia U19, ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Prediction, 2018. As per the latest news, the match between ZIM-Y and NAM-Y team is going to held on Jan 22nd, 2018 at Bert Sutcliffe Oval.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on ZIM-Y vs NAM-Y Match players playing info on this page and the rest 20-30% information on the pro page. So, the pro user can check how to create Namibia vs Zimbabwe, Under19 World Cup, dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team to boost their winning performance.

In this ICC U19 World Cup Match, some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted here. To know what changes NAMU19 Team and ZIMU19 Team have done in this Quarter Final 2 Match, so read the complete post.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership and also Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit New Updated Pro Membership Plan

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and current news related to NAM-Y vs ZIM-Y Quarter Final 2 Match. Now, check how to create NAM U19 vs ZIM U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. ZIM-Y vs NAM-Y Under 19 match free dream11 myteam11 team news, NAM-Y vs ZIM-Y Plate Quarter Final 2, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 free fantasy pro Dream11 along with all the six-team screenshot proof which are available in our pro membership page.

Note: This Plate Quarter-Final 2, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2018 article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this web page.

Check NAM U19 vs ZIM U19, World Cup Under 19 Match, Quarter Final 2 preview for free…

NAM-Y vs ZIM-Y Plate Quarter Final 2 Match

Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln

Zimbabwe U19 vs Namibia U19, ICC World Cup, 2018 preview for dream11.com

ZIM-Y vs NAM-Y, World Cup Under 19
Date, Timing, Place, and Weather
Date: 22nd January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM IST, Local Time (09:30 PM GMT, 21 Jan)

Place: Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln

Weather: 6°C

Precipitation: 18%

Humidity: 97%

Wind: 14 Km/Hr

ZIM-Y vs NAM-Y Plate Quarter Final 2, ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: NAM-Y

Match: ZIM-Y

NAM-Y vs ZIM-Y Plate Quarter Final 2, World Cup Under 19 Team Full Squad Details

Namibia Under 19: Petrus Burger, Eben van Wyk, Henry Brink, Erich van Mollendorf, Dewald Nell, Ben Shikongo, F Donovan Zealand, Mitchell Hay (wk), Jan de Villiers, Shaun Fouche (c), Lottie-Eaton, Gerhard Lottering, loris Steenkamp,  Ramon Wilmot, Jurgen Linde, Lohandre Louwrens, Mauritius Ngupita, Henry Olivier

Zimbabwe Under 19: Jayden Schadendorf, Alistair Frost, Dion Myers, Jonathan Connolly, Kieran Robinson, Robert Chimhinya, Tinashe Nenhunzi, Taun Harrison,  Wesley Madhavere, Donald Mlambo, Nkosilathi Nungu, Milton Shumba, Gregory Dollar (wk), Liam Nicholas Roche (c), Tanunurwa Makoni

NAM-Y vs ZIM-Y Quarter Final 2, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

Namibia Under-19: Check in to the pro member’s web page.

Zimbabwe Under 19Check in to the pro member’s web page.

ZIM-Y vs NAM-Y Quarter Final 2, World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

NAM-Y vs ZIM-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Suggested Captain And Vice Captain for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available on the Pro Membership web page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for NAM-Y vs ZIM-Y Plate Quarter Final 2, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Pro Updates:-

Join Now

ZIM-Y vs NAM-Y Plate Quarter Final 2, ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon

For all current news and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch NAM-Y vs ZIM-Y ICC World Cup U19, Quarter Final 2

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for ZIM-Y vs NAM-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check Live Score- NAMU19 vs ZIMU19 Plate Quarter Final 2, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018

Now, Join Pro Membership for NAM-Y vs ZIM-Y Plate Quarter Final 2, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 and boost your performance.

 

Previous articleCAN-Y vs PNG-Y Plate Quarter Final 1 Match World Cup Under 19 Preview | Canada U19 vs Papua New Guinea U19 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates
Next articleJUV vs GEN Dream11 Fantasy Football Teams, Match Prediction & Complete Match Preview- Italian League 2018

Recent Comments

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here