NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Preview, Pakistan tour of New Zealand, 2018 | Dream11 Team Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st T20 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, Playing11 Team Preview | Current Match Updates, Related News and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear Members! Now, check Dream11 Fantasy cricket Myteam11 New Zealand vs Pakistan 1st T20 Match Preview on Pakistan tour of New Zealand, 2018. As per the latest news, the 1st T20 International match between NZ and PAK team is going to held on January 22nd, 2018 at Westpac Stadium. Pakistan will play 03, T20 International match against New Zealand team on Pakistan tour of New Zealand, 2018 series.
As always Experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on PAK vs NZ 1st T20I Match players playing info on this page and the rest 20-30% information on the pro web page. So, the pro users can check how to create NZ vs PAK Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team before the match. Also, check Benefits of being a Pro User from here. Check our Pro Features-
New Zealand vs Pakistan free dream11 myteam11 team news, PAK vs NZ 1st T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand, 2018 Match free fantasy pro dream11 myteam11 all six team screenshot proof available in the pro membership web page. We have some Dream11 Pandits whose experience and predictions are most probably true for the dream11 team for Small, Medium and Grand Leagues, 2018.
Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Today, and boost your performance to get Top Rank in Grand Leagues.
Note: This post will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this post to get updates about NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Dream 11 Prediction.
Now, check Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st T20 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Dream11…
NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Dream11
Westpac Stadium, Wellington
Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st T20I Match, Pakistan tour of India 2018 preview for dream11 Contest For Small, Medium and Grand Leagues.
|NZ vs PAK 1st T20I Match Date, Timing, Place, and Weather|
|Date: 22nd January 2018
Timing: 08:30 AM IST Local Time (03:00 AM GMT, 22 Jan)
Groud: Westpac Stadium,
Name of the Umpires: Chris Brown, Wayne Knights
Third Umpire’s Name: Shaun Haig
Wind: 27 Km/Hr
|PAK vs NZ 1st T20 Dream 11 Match Toss and Match Predictions|
Venue Scoring Guide
New Zealand vs Pakistan 1st T20I Match Team Full Squad Details
|New Zealand: Colin de Grandhomme, Anaru Kitchen, Glenn Phillips(w), Tom Bruce, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson(c), Ross Taylor, Ben Wheeler, Seth Rance, Ish Sodhi
Pakistan: Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Mohammad Hafeez, Ahmed Shehzad, Mohammad Nawaz, Haris Sohail, Aamer Yamin, Rumman Raees, Mohammad Amir, Fakhar Zaman, Umar Amin, Babar Azam, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali
|Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st T20 Match Probable Playing XI For Dream11 Fantasy Cricket|
|NZ Playing XI: Updated on the Pro Membership web page.
PAK Playing XI: Updated on the Pro Membership web page.
Some changes are possible in above given playing XI, So please check updated playing 11 in pro page before 30 minutes of Dream11 Deadline
|PAK vs NZ 1st T20I Match Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team|
|Will be Notified Soon
Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match:-
If you want to win every match on Dream11, play like a professional and also get each/ every information about your match at very low cost. Must try it with given above link.
Dream11 Pro Teams for New Zealand vs Pakistan 1st T20I Match
NZ vs PAK 1st T20I Dream 11 Match Latest Updates
For NZ vs PAK 1st T20I Match, Get all news in our Pro Section, Join Pro Now.
To check advantage of being a Pro User- Click Here
Where to Watch PAK vs NZ First T20 Match
|Important Links for NZ vs PAK 1st T20 International Match|
Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership for Boosting your performance in Dream11.