PK-Y vs AF-Y 1st World Cup Under 19 Match, Group D | ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018  Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Users!  now check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Pakistan U-19 vs Afghanistan U-19 ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Match preview 2018. The 1st World Cup U19 match between Afghanistan Under-19 and Pakistan Under-19 teams going to held on 13th December 2018. As always Experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 45-75% information on PK-Y vs AF-Y Match players playing info in this page and the rest 20-25% information in Pro page. So, the pro users can check how to create Pakistan U-19 vs Afghanistan U-19 Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team for increasing their winning performance. In ICC U19 World Cup match, some players became key players for dream11 challengers as we predicted.

To know what changes PK-Y U19 Team and AF-Y U-19 Teams have done in this 1st World Cup match, so read the complete post. To pick our predicted key player again-  Join Pro Membership at just only @100/- rs. per month for beginners.

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain & Vice Captain pair suggestion and other news related to PK-Y vs AF-Y 1st World Cup Match. Check how to create AF-Y U-19 vs PK-Y U-19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. PK-Y vs AF-Y match free dream11 myteam11 team news, PK-Y vs AF-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup match free fantasy pro Dream11 all six team screenshot proofs are available in pro membership.

We have the experts of fantasy sports whose prediction most probably true for dream11 myteam11 Fantasy cricket team for Small, Medium & Grand leagues. You get 70-75% predictions and suggestions of Dream11 Pandit’s in this page but the rest is available at Pro page which you can see after being our pro member. To check Features and Benefits of Pro Membership- Click Here

Note: This 1st World Cup Under 19 Match article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this article.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership & Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership Plan

Now check PK-Y vs AF-Y  1st World Cup Under 19 Match preview 2018 for free…

PK-Y vs AF-Y 1st World Cup Under 19 Match, Group D

Cobham Oval, Whangarei

Pakistan vs Afganistan, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 preview for dream11.com

PK-Y vs AF-Y 1st World Cup Under 19 Match
Date, Timing, Place & Weather
Date: 13th January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM

Place: Cobham Oval, Whangarei

Weather: 25°C

Precipitation: 20%

Humidity: 72%

Wind: 18 Km/Hr

PK-Y vs AF-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Toss and Match Predictions
Toss: AF- Y

Match: PK-Y

AF-Y vs PK-Y 1st World Cup U19 Match Team Full Squad Details

PK-Y: Hasan Khan (c), Rohail Nazir (wk), Mohammad Ali Khan, Ali Zaryab Asif, Ammad Alam, Arshad Iqbal, Imran Shah, Mohammad Taha, Muhammad Mohsin Khan, Muhammad Musa, Muhammad Zaid Alam, Munir Riaz, Saad Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Suleman Shafqat

AF-Y: Naveen-ul-Haq (c), Azmatullah Omarzai, Bahir Shah, Darwish Rasooli, Ibrahim Zadran, Ikram Ali Khil, Mujeeb Zadran, Nisar Wahdat, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Qais Ahmad, Tariq Stanikzai, Wafadar, Waqarullah Ishaq, Yousuf Zazai, Zahir Khan

AF-Y vs PK-Y 1st World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

PK-Y: Notified Soon

AF-Y: Notified Soon

Check AF-Y vs PK-Y 1st World Cup Under 19  Updated Playing XI Players Info

PK-Y vs AF-Y 1st World Cup Under 19 Match, Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available Soon

Join Pro & Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for PK-Y vs AF-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match:-

Join Now

PK-Y vs AF-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon.

For all news & Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch PK-Y vs AF-Y ICC World Cup U19 Match

Star Sports
Important Links for PK-Y vs AF-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check– PK-Y vs AF-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 Match Cricbuzz Live Score

Now, Join Pro Membership for PK-Y vs AF-Y 1st World Cup Under 19 Match and boost your performance.

Previous articleDOL vs KTS 16th Match Preview, Momentum One Day Cup, 2017-18 | Knights vs Dolphins Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams & Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit
Next articleBN-Y vs NAM-Y 3rd Match World Cup Under 19 Preview | Namibia U19 vs Bangladesh U19 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates

Recent Comments

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here