PNG-Y vs KEN-Y 15th Place Playoff Match 2018 Prediction | ICC Under 19 World Cup 2018 Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Cricket Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Users! Good news for these 15th Place Playoff Match. As we are going to update complete information related to PNGU19 vs KENU19, World Cup Under 19, 2018. So, check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket  Papua New Guinea U19 vs Kenya U19, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 15th Place Playoff Match Prediction, 2018. According to the latest news, the match between KEN-Y and PNG-Y team is going to held on January 27, 2018, at Mainpower Oval, Rangiora.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on KEN-Y vs PNG-Y Match players playing info on this page and the rest 20-30% information on the pro page. So, the pro users can check how to create Kenya vs Papua New Guinea, Under 19 World Cup, 15th Place playoff dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team on the Dream11.

In 15th Place playoff, ICC U19 World Cup Match, some players became a key player for all Dream11 challenger as we predicted on our pro membership web page for only pro members. To know what changes KENU19 and PNGU19 Team have done in this 15th Place playoff Match, so read the complete post.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership and also Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership Plan

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and current news related to PNG-Y vs KEN-Y 15th Place Playoff Match. Now, check how to create KEN Under 19 vs PNG Under 19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. Papua New Guinea U19 vs Kenya U19 match free dream11 myteam11 team news, KEN-Y vs PNG-Y 15th Place playoff, ICC Under 19 World Cup, free fantasy pro Dream11 along with all the six-team screenshot proof on the pro membership page.

Note: 15th Place playoff Match, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2018 article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this post.

Check KENU19 vs  PNGU19, World Cup Under 19 Match, 15th Place Playoff Match preview for free…

PNG-Y vs KEN-Y 15th Place Playoff Match

Mainpower Oval, Rangiora

Kenya U19 vs Papua New Guinea U19, ICC World Cup, 2018 preview for dream11.com

KEN-Y vs PNG-Y, World Cup Under 19
Date, Timing, Place, and Weather Info
Date: 27th January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM IST, Local Time (09:30 PM GMT, 26 Jan)

Stadium: Mainpower Oval

Place: Rangiora

Weather: 17°C

Precipitation: 08%

Humidity: 95%

Wind: 13 Km/Hr

PNG-Y vs KEN-Y 15th Place Playoff Match, ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: PNG-Y

Match: KEN-Y

KEN-Y vs PNG-Y 15th Place Playoff, World Cup Under 19 Team Full Squad Details

Papua New Guinea Under 19: Heagi Toua, Nou Rarua, Daure Aiga, Eisa Eka, Boge Arua, Semo Kamea, Vagi Karaho, Leke Morea, Kevau Tau, Toa Nou,  Simon Atai (wk), James Tau (c), Igo Mahuru, Sinaka Arua, Ovia Sam

Kenya Under 19: Thomas Ochieng, Rene Were, Jasraj Kundi, Jayant Mepani, Abhishekh Chidambaran, Gerard Mwendwa, Maxwell Ager, Jay Doshi, Sukhdeep Singh, Gerald Muthui, Sidhart Vasudev, Sachin Bhudia (c), Ankit Hirani (wk), Aman Gandhi, Dennis Musyoka, Aveet Desai

PNG-Y vs KEN-Y Playoff Match, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

Kenya Under-19: Check in to the pro membership’s web page.

Papua New Guinea Under 19Check in to the pro membership’s web page.

PNGU19 vs KENU19 15th Place Playoff Match, World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

KEN-Y vs PNG-Y 15th Place Playoff, World Cup Under 19 Match, Suggested Captain And Vice Captain of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Updated on the Pro Membership web page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for PNG-Y vs KEN-Y 15th Place Playoff Match, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Pro Updates:-

Join Now

KEN-Y vs PNG-Y Place Playoff, ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

We will be updated soon on the pro webpages. So, check before the match started.

For the latest news/updates and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch PNG-Y vs KEN-Y ICC World Cup U19, 15th Place Playoff

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for PNG-Y vs KEN-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check Live Score- Papua New Guinea U19 vs Kenya U19 15th Place Playoff, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018

Join Pro Membership for PNG-Y vs KEN-Y 15th Place Playoff Match, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 and boost your winning chance.