SCO vs UAE 6th Match Prediction, Ireland and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series, 2018 | United Arab Emirates vs Scotland, 6th Match 2018 Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear Users! Check Dream11 Fantasy cricket Myteam11 United Arab Emirates and Scotland match preview on Ireland and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series 2018. The 6th match between SCO and UAE Team is going to held on January 23rd, 2018 at ICC Academy, Dubai.

SCO vs UAE free dream11 myteam11 team news, UAE vs SCO, Ireland, and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series, 2018 Match free fantasy pro dream11 myteam11 all six team screenshot proof which is available in the pro membership. We have some Dream11 Pandits whose experience and predictions are most probably true for dream11 teams for small, medium and grand leagues.

Now Check Pro Membership’s Plans and Features

As always Experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on SCO vs UAE 6th Match players playing info in this page and the rest 20-30% information in Pro page. So, check how to create UAE vs SCO Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket pro teams.

Check UAE vs SCO 6th MatchUnited Arab Emirates vs Scotland Match, 2018 Dream11     Fantasy Cricket Predictions…

SCO vs UAE 6th Match, 

ICC Academy, Dubai

Scotland vs United Arab Emirates 6th Match, Ireland and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series, 2018 preview for dream11 Contest For Small, Medium and Grand Leagues.

UAE vs SCO Match Date, Timing, Place and Weather
Date: 23rd January 2018

Timing: 11:00 AM

Ground: ICC Academy

City: Dubai

Don’t ignore the weather effects as it affects your Batting and bowling conditions a lot.

Weather: 22°C 

  • Precipitation: 00%
  • Humidity: 39%
  • Wind: 08 Km/Hr
  • Sunny, and Pleasant Weather
SCO vs UAE Match Prediction and Toss
Toss: SCO

Match: SCO

Venue Scoring Pattern

  • 1st Inning’s Score (Avg): 261
  • 2nd Inning’s Score (Avg): 230
  • Total Highest Score: 331/6, IRE vs SCO (50 Over)
  • Lowest Score (Total): 146/10, UAE vs HK (40.1 Over)
  • Highest Chased Score: UAE vs AF,  282/4 (48.2 Over)
  • Lowest Safe Score: HK vs PNG, 230/8 (50 Over)

SCO vs UAE 6th Match, Team Full Squad Details

United Arab Emirates: Ashfaq Ahmed, Rameez Shahzad, Ahmed Raza, Shaiman Anwar, Ghulam Shabbir (w), Imran Haider, Amir Hayat,  Muhammad Usman, Zahoor Khan, Qadeer Ahmed, Mohammad Boota, Rohan Mustafa(c), Adnan Mufti, Mohammad Naveed

Scotland: George Munsey, Calum MacLeod, Alasdair Evans, Stu Whittingham, Tom Sole, Michael Jones, Matthew Cross(w), Richie Berrington(c), Craig Wallace, Safyaan Sharif, Michael Leask, Mark Watt, Scott Cameron,

UAE vs SCO Match Probable Playing XI For Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
SCO Playing XI: Available on the pro member’s web page.

UAE Playing XI: Available on the pro member’s web page.

Be a Pro user fast to know today’s latest Playing XI players info of Scotland and the United Arab Emirates

Join Pro

UAE vs SCO 6th Match Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team
Updated on the pro membership page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for UAE vs SCO 6th Match:-

Join Now, To Win Real Cash on Dream11

Dream11 Pro Teams for UAE vs SCO 6th Match, Ireland and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series, 2018

Check All Dream11 Pro Teams for UAE vs SCO 6th Match in Pro Section

United Arab Emirates vs Scotland 2018 Match Latest Updates

Notified Soon

Get all news in our Pro Section, Join Pro Now.

To check advantage of being a Pro User- Click Here

Where to Watch UAE vs SCO Match, Ireland, and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series, 2018

hotstar
Important Links for IRE vs UAE 6th Match

Check Live United Arab Emirates vs Scotland 6th Match Score

Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership for Boosting your performance in Dream11.

Join Now

 

Previous articlePUN vs JHA Match Preview 2018, Super League Group A | Punjab vs Jharkhand, Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2018 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams And Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit
Next articleBAN vs ZIM 5th Match Preview, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018 | Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams and Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit

Recent Comments

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here