WI-Y vs IRE-Y Plate Quarter Final 4 (A3 vs D4) Preview, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 | Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Friends! Here is a good news for this Quarter Final 4 Match as we are going to update complete details news about IREU19 vs WIU19 World Cup Under 19, 2018. Here, check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Ireland U19 vs Windies U19, ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Prediction 2018. As per the latest news, the match between IRE-Y and WI-Y team is going to held on January 23rd, 2018 at Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 50-60% information on IRE-Y vs WI-Y Match players playing info on this page and the rest 30-40% information on the pro web page. So, the pro user can check how to create Windies vs Ireland, U 19 World Cup, 2018 dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team to boost their winning performance.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership and also Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit New Updated Pro Membership Plan

In this ICC U19 World Cup Match, some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted here. To know what changes WIU19 Team and IREU19 Team have done in this Quarter Final 4 Match, so read the complete post.

Note: This Plate Quarter-Final 4, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2018 article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this web page.

Check WI U19 vs IRE U19, World Cup Under 19 Match, Quarter Final 4 preview for free…

WI-Y vs IRE-Y Plate Quarter Final 4 Match

Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln

Ireland U19 vs Windies U19, ICC World Cup, 2018 preview for dream11.com

IRE-Y vs WI-Y Quarter Final 4 Match, World Cup Under 19 Date, Timing, Place, and Weather
Date: 23rd January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM IST, Local Time (09:30 PM GMT, 22 Jan)

Place: Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln

Weather: 12°C

Precipitation: 7%

Humidity: 85%

Wind: 23 Km/Hr

WI-Y vs IRE-Y Plate Quarter Final 4, ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: IRE-Y

Match: WI-Y

Venue Scoring Report

  • 1st Inning’s Score: 275
  • 2nd Inning’s Score: 255
  • Total Highest Score: 285/5, SCO vs UAE (50 Over)
  • Highest Chased Score: KEN vs NED, 266/6 (35.4 Over)
  • Lowest Defended: SCO vs UAE, 285/5 (50 Over)

IRE-Y vs WI-Y Plate Quarter Final 4, World Cup Under 19 Team Full Squad Details

Ireland Under 19: Neil Rock, Joshua Little, Graham Kennedy, Aaron Cawley, Max Neville, Varun Chopra, Jonathan Garth, Morgan Topping, Harry Tector, Sam Murphy, Andrew Vincent, Ian Anders, Reece Kelly, Jamie Grassi, Mark Donegan

Windies Under 19: Alick Athanaze, Kirstan Kallicharan, Emmanuel Stewart,  Keagan Simmons, Kimani Melius, Bhaskar Yadram, Jeavor Royal, Nyeem Young,  Jarion Hoyte, Cephas Cooper, Ronaldo Alimohamed, Kian Pemberton, Raymond Perez, Joshua Persaud, Ashmead Nedd

WI-Y vs IRE-Y Quarter Final 4, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

Ireland Under-19: Check in to the pro member’s web page.

Windies Under 19Check in to the pro member’s web page.

IRE-Y vs WI-Y Quarter Final 4, ICC World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

WI-Y vs IRE-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Suggested Captain And Vice Captain for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available on the Pro Membership web page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for WI-Y vs IRE-Y Plate Quarter Final 4, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 Pro Updates:-

Join Now

WIU19 vs IREU19-Y Plate Quarter Final 4 (A3 v D4), ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon

For all current news and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch Ireland U-19 vs Windies U-19, ICC World Cup U19, Quarter Final 4

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for WI-Y vs IRE-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check Live Score- WIU19 vs IREU19 Plate Quarter Final 4, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018

Now, Join Pro Membership for WI-Y vs IRE-Y Plate Quarter Final 4 (A3 vs D4) Preview, ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018 and boost your performance.

 

Previous articleSL-Y vs KEN-Y Plate Quarter Final 3 Match World Cup Under 19 Preview | Kenya U19 vs Sri Lanka U19 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates
Next articleRAJ vs KAR Match Preview 2018, Super League Group A | Karnataka vs Rajasthan, Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2018 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams And Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit

Recent Comments

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here