- 1 ZIM vs BAN 1st Match, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018
ZIM vs BAN 1st Match Preview, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018, Latest Playing11 Team, Current Match Updates and Related News, Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear Members! Check Dream11 Fantasy cricket Myteam11 Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 1st Match Preview on Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018. The match between Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh Team is going to held on January 15th, 2018 at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
As always, the experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on ZIM vs BAN Match players playing info in this web page and the rest 25-30% information in pro web page. So, check how to create BAN vs ZIM Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team with the help of our expert’s prediction.
BAN vs ZIM free dream11 myteam11 team news, ZIM vs BAN 1st Match Preview, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018 Match free fantasy pro dream11 myteam11 with all six team screenshot’s proof available in pro membership. We have some Dream11 Pandits whose experience and prediction is most probably true for the dream11 team for all Small, Medium and Grand Leagues. Here, we find out the breaking updates and correct information for you to increase your winning chance on Dream11.
Pandits of Dream11 and My Team11 Fantasy Cricket has created best winning teams in pro page for Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018 1st Match between Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe. So Challengers! Increase your winning chance more from rest 20-30%% latest updated news there. Check our subscription services-
Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Today, and boost your performance to get Top Rank in Grand Leagues.
Note: This post will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this post.
Now check ZIM vs BAN 1st Match preview for free…
ZIM vs BAN 1st Match, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 1st Match, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018 preview for dream11 Contest For Small, Medium and Grand Leagues.
|BAN vs ZIM 1st Match Date, Timing, Place, and Weather|
|Date: 15th January 2018
Timing: 11:30 AM IST
Place: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Wind: 13 Km/Hr
|ZIM vs BAN Match Toss and Match Predictions|
BAN vs ZIM First Match Team Full Squad Details
|Bangladesh Team: Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Anamul Haque, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasir Hossain, Sabbir Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Abul Hasan, Sunzamul Islam, Mohammad Mithun
Zimbabwe Team: Peter Moor(w), Malcolm Waller, Graeme Cremer(c), Kyle Jarvis, Hamilton Masakadza, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor, Sikandar Raza, Tendai Chisoro, Tendai Chatara, Ryan Murray, Brandon Mavuta, Solomon Mire, Blessing Muzarabani, Chris Mpofu
|ZIM vs BAN 1st Match Probable Playing XI For Dream11 Fantasy Cricket|
|BAN Playing XI: Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan/ Mohammad Saifuddin, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Tamim Iqbal, Nasir Hossain/Sabbir Rahman, Anamul Haque, Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Mithun, Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain
ZIM Playing XI: Malcolm Waller, Sikandar Raza, Peter Moor (wk), Graeme Cremer (c), Kyle Jarvis, Chris Mpofu, Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor, Tendai Chatara
Be a Pro user fast to know latest Playing XI of Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh Match
|BAN vs ZIM 1st Match Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team|
|Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Anamul Haque, Sikandar Raza, Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire
Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for BAN vs ZIM Match:-
If you want to win every match on Dream11, play like professionals and also get each/ every information of your match at very low cost. So, must try it with given above link.
Dream11 Pro Teams for BAN vs ZIM First Match Tri Series 2018
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 2018 1st Match Latest Updates
For ZIM vs BAN 2018 1st Match, Get all news in our Pro Section, Join Pro Now.
To check advantage of being a Pro User, Just simply– Click Here
Where to Watch ZIM vs BAN Match, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018
|Important Links for ZIM vs BAN 1st Match, 2018|
Check Live Score – Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 1st Match, Tri Series 2018
Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership, for Boosting your performance in Dream11.