- 1 ZIM vs SL 2nd Match, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018
ZIM vs SL 2nd Match Preview, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018, Latest Playing11 Team, Current Match Updates and Related News, Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear Members! Check Dream11 Fantasy cricket Myteam11 Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 2nd Match Preview on Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018. The match between Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka Team is going to held on January 17th, 2018 at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
As always, the experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on ZIM vs SL Match players playing info in this web page and the rest 25-30% information in pro web page. So, check how to create Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team with the help of our expert’s prediction.
SL vs ZIM free dream11 myteam11 team news, ZIM vs SL 2nd Match Preview, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018 Match free fantasy pro dream11 myteam11 with all six team screenshot’s proof available in pro membership. We have some Dream11 Pandits whose experience and prediction is most probably true for the dream11 team for all Small, Medium and Grand Leagues. Here, we find out the breaking updates and correct information for you to increase your winning chance on Dream11.
Pandits of Dream11 and My Team11 Fantasy Cricket has created best winning teams in pro page for Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018 2nd Match between Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe. So Challengers! Increase your winning chance more from rest 20-30%% latest updated news there.
Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Today, and boost your performance to get Top Rank in Grand Leagues.
Note: This post will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this post.
Now check ZIM vs SL 2nd Match preview for free…
ZIM vs SL 2nd Match, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Zimbabwe Vs Sri Lanka 2nd Match, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018 preview for dream11 Contest For Small, Medium and Grand Leagues.
|SL vs ZIM 2nd Match Date, Timing, Place, and Weather|
|Date: 17th January 2018
Timing: 11:30 AM Local (06:00 AM GMT)
Stadium: Shere Bangla National Stadium
Wind: 10 Km/Hr
|ZIM vs SL Match Toss and Match Predictions|
Venue Scoring Guide
SL vs ZIM 2nd Match Team Full Squad Details
|Sri Lanka Team: Dinesh Chandimal, Shehan Madushanka, Asela Gunaratne, Thisara Perera, Suranga Lakmal, Akila Dananjaya, Nuwan Pradeep, Lakshan Sandakan, Wanidu Hasaranga, Danushka Gunathilaka, Upul Tharanga, Niroshan Dickwella(wk), Kusal Perera, Dushmantha Chameera Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews(c)
Zimbabwe Team: Kyle Jarvis, Tendai Chatara, Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Blessing Muzarabani, Chris Mpofu, Brandon Mavuta, Tendai Chisoro, Malcolm Waller, Peter Moor, Graeme Cremer(c), Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor(wk), Sikandar Raza, Ryan Murray
|ZIM vs SL 2nd Match Probable Playing XI For Dream11 Fantasy Cricket|
|SL Playing XI (Probable): Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Mendis, Asela Gunaratne, Wanindu Hasaranga, Angelo Mathews (c), Thisara Perera, Akila Dananjaya, Suranga Lakmal, Nuwan Pradeep, Upul Tharanga, Lakshan Sandakan, Dinesh Chandimal
ZIM Playing XI (Probable): Malcolm Waller, Peter Moor, Graeme Cremer (c), Kyle Jarvis, Tendai Chatara, Craig Ervine, Sikandar Raza, Blessing Muzarabani, Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Brendan Taylor (wk)
Be a Pro user fast to know latest Playing XI of Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka Match
|SL vs ZIM 2nd Match Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team|
|Tharanga (C) & Raza (VC)
Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for SL vs ZIM Match:-
If you want to win every match on Dream11, play like professionals and also get each/ every information of your match at very low cost. So, must try it with given above link.
Dream11 Pro Teams for SL vs ZIM 2nd Match Tri Series 2018
Zimbabwe Vs Sri Lanka 2018 2nd Match Latest Updates
Note: More news, updates and Best Teams are available in pro section.
For ZIM vs SL 2018 2nd Match, Get all news in our Pro Section, Join Pro Now.
To check advantage of being a Pro User, Just simply– Click Here
Where to Watch ZIM vs SL Match, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018
|Important Links for ZIM vs SL 2nd Match, 2018|
Check Live Score – Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka 2nd Match, Tri Series 2018
Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership, for Boosting your performance in Dream11.