ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y 2nd Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group B | ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018  Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Users! Now check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Papua New Guinea U19 vs Zimbabwe U19 2nd Match World Cup Match preview 2018. As per the latest news, The 2nd Match U19 between Zimbabwe and Papua New Guinea team is going to held on December 13th, 2018.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 40-75% information on ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y Match players playing info in this page and the rest 20-25% information in Pro page. So, the pro users can check how to create Zimbabwe U19 vs Papua New Guinea U19 Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team for increasing their winning performance.

In ICC Under 19 World Cup Match, some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted. To know what changes PNG-Y U19 Team and ZIM-Y U-19 Teams have done in this 2nd match, so read the complete post. To pick our predicted key for players info- Join Pro Membership.

Note: 2nd Match, Group B, ICC Under 19 World Cup article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this article.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership & Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership Plan

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and other news related to ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y 2nd Match. Now, check how to create ZIM-Y U19 vs PNG-Y U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. PNG-Y vs ZIM-Y match free dream11 myteam11 team news, ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y 2nd Match World Cup Under 19 free fantasy pro Dream11 all six team screenshot proofs are available on pro membership.

We have the experts of fantasy sports whose prediction most probably true for dream11 myteam11 Fantasy cricket team for Small, Medium and Grand leagues. You get 70-75% predictions and suggestions of Dream11 Pandit’s in this page but the rest is available at Pro page which you can see after being our pro member. To check Features and Benefits of Pro Membership- Click Here

Now check ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y 2nd Match World Cup Under 19, Group B preview 2018 for free…

ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y 2nd Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group B

Lincoln No 3, Lincoln

Zimbabwe U19 vs Papua New Guinea U19, 2nd Match ICC World Cup, 2018 preview for dream11.com

ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y 2nd Match World Cup Under 19
Date, Timing, Place & Weather
Date: 13th January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM

Place: Lincoln No 3, Lincoln

Weather: 14°C

Precipitation: 0%

Humidity: 60%

Wind: 16 Km/Hr

PNG-Y vs ZIM-Y 2nd Match ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: PNG-Y

Match: ZIM-Y

PNG-Y vs ZIM-Y 2nd Match World Cup Under 19 Team Full Squad Details

Papua New Guinea Under 19: Vagi Karaho (c), James Tau, Daure Agia, Boge Arua, Sinaka Arua, Simon Atai (wk), Eisa Eka, Semo Kamea, Igo Mahuru, Leke Morea, Toa Nou, Nou Rarua, Ovia Sam, Kevau Tau, Heagi Toua

Zimbabwe Under 19: Liam Roche, Tanunurwa Makoni, Donald Mlambo, Dion Myers, Tinashe Nenhunzi, Nkosilatu Nunu, Kieran Robinson, Jayden Schadendorf, Robert Chimhinya, Jonathan Connolly, Gregory Dollar, Alistair Frost, Taun Harrison, Wesley Madhevere, Milton Shumba

ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y 2nd Match, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

Zimbabwe Under-19: Notified Soon

Papua New Guinea Under 19Notified Soon

Check PNG-Y vs ZIM-Y 2nd Match World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Group B | Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available Soon

Join Pro & Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y 2nd Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group B Pro Updates:-

Join Now

PNG-Y vs ZIM-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon.

For all news & Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y ICC World Cup U-19 Match

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for PNG-Y vs ZIM-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check – ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y 2nd Match ICC World Cup Under 19 Cricbuzz Live Score

Now, Join Pro Membership for ZIM-Y vs PNG-Y 2nd Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group B and boost your performance.